Terms and Conditions
1. Collection of information Collingwood-Norris collects the details provided by you when you register with our website.
2. Subscribers If you subscribe to our online newsletters or enquiry forms we will collect your e-mail address and details in order to deliver the requested information to you.
3. How we use the information you provide We use the information we collect to supply our services to you. We may also use your contact details to communicate with you. We may contact you by e-mail, to send you promotional information.
4. Disclosure of your information All information we have about you is kept for Collingwood-Norris use as described in this policy and is never passed on to any other company, organisation or individual.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
7. Children We do not allow persons who we know to be 13 or younger to become registered with Collingwood-Norris and do not therefore knowingly solicit personal information from persons aged 13 or younger.
8. General Your personal information will be held and used by us in accordance with UK data protection legislation. You have a right to access the personal information that is held about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information Collingwood-Norris holds about you please write to the address below enclosing your name, address, email, and a cheque for £1 payable to Collingwood-Norris.
By ordering any item on the Collingwood-Norris website or by email you agree to the above terms and conditions.