Terms, Conditions and Privacy
1. Collection of information and Privacy: How we use the information you provide
When you purchase something from our online store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. We use the information we collect to supply our services to you (for example, we will use your address to be able to fulfil your order). We may also use your contact details to communicate with you if there is a problem with the order. We will only send you promotional information in emails if you have opted in to your newsletter.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s IP address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system, which we use to improve the design of the website and service.
Our website is hosted by Squarespace. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Squarespace's data storage, databases and the general Squarespace application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
2. Subscribers If you subscribe to our online newsletters or enquiry forms we will collect your e-mail address and details in order to deliver the requested information to you.
3. Disclosure of your information All information we have about you is kept for Collingwood-Norris use only as described in this policy and is never passed on to any other company, organisation or individual. All information is kept on the Squarespace server and we have passwords to access it- we do not export it to anywhere other system.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
A "cookie" is a piece of information that is stored on your computer's hard drive and which records how you move your way around a website so that, when you revisit that website, it can present tailored options based on the information stored about your last visit. Cookies can also be used to analyse traffic and for advertising and marketing purposes.
Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system.
If you want to check or change what types of cookies you accept, this can usually be altered within your browser settings. You can block cookies at any time by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
If you would like to know more about the cookies Squarespace uses, you can read more about them here.
6. Children We do not allow persons who we know to be 13 or younger to become registered with Collingwood-Norris and do not therefore knowingly solicit personal information from persons aged 13 or younger.
7. General Your personal information will be held and used by us in accordance with UK data protection legislation. You have a right to access the personal information that is held about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information Collingwood-Norris holds about you please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
By ordering any item on the Collingwood-Norris website or by email you agree to the above terms and conditions.